- It can take up to 10 business days to determine your eligibility for refund.
- Once processed, refunds typically take 48-72 business hours to reach your bank.
- Refunds are only issued to the card they were originally charged from.
- If you cancel your account mid-month, you will receive features through the end of that billing cycle. We do not refund pro-rated months for mid-month cancellations.
- Un-used Toll-Free minutes, when cancelled are automatically refunded back to the original card charged. Please wait 48 hours before inquiring.
- If you have failed to cancel your account and are charged more than one month without contacting Blogtalkradio for help to manually cancel the account, we are not responsible for more than one month of unused service with proof.
- If you dispute charges on a card, you must present your case via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the disputed charge. Failure to do so may result in your refund request being declined.
- You will receive a determination within 10 business days of your refund request.
Did this answer your question?